- Location: Preston VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Negotiable, but set hours and specific days will be required
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- IT & Web Development
- Tutoring & Coaching
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Work For The Soul is looking for Volunteers to assist Seniors to learn about using IT, smart phones and tablets to enable them to comfortably and confidently use the internet, navigate key websites, and connect with friends and family overseas.
You will provide basic technology lessons using Be Connected training content and materials. Although you will be able to adapt the contents to match participants' needs, the content is all provided for you and you will be guiding participants through the course content. Depending on your skill level you will be tutoring participants on a one-on-one basis - or if confident enough small groups .