- Location: Blair Athol SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Work is available any scheduled time, Monday – Friday, 9-5 p.m. No weekend work No holiday work
Type of work
- Trades & Maintenance
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Have appropriate skill level for required tasks
- Willingness to follow through designated tasks
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Adhere to and support LCC’s policies and procedures.
- Model ethical behaviour and practice consistent with the Christian ethos of Lutheran Community Care as outlined in the Code of Conduct and stated Values and Philosophy.
- Adhere to LCC’s Service Standards respecting the privacy and confidentiality of individuals and families accessing services.
- At all times provide a welcoming, hospitable atmosphere.
- Promote and adhere to LCC’s Work Health and Safety guidelines. Maintain a safe and healthy workplace, identify and act upon potential workplace hazards and identify and implement procedures to manage and minimise risks within your team environment.
- Use safe practice if working alone.
- Give notice to the Volunteer Coordinator or supervisor if you are unable to meet your commitments.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The site maintenance worker will provide minor maintenance to interior and exterior of the main buildings and carry out other maintenance related tasks which may include but is not limited to:
- Minor repairs and modifications
- Minor renovations
- Other Handy person tasks in consultation with Site Manager