- Location: Gladstone QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
This volunteer role can be flexible to suit your availability up to a maximum 2 hours per week. The volunteer and CPL will regularly review this volunteer role based on the capacity of the volunteer to assist on an ongoing basis and the needs of CPL.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Disability Support
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
- Working with Children Check *
Please note, at CPL all staff and volunteers must hold either a valid Blue Card with Yellow Card Exemption or a Yellow Card. CPL will assist you to apply for these cards which are free for volunteers.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
CPL Volunteers contribute to our mission of an inclusive society for all people; extending social connections with clients, reducing social isolation; and enhancing CPL services by sharing skills, time and mutual interests. We are always looking for volunteers to come and join our team, so we'd love to hear from you!
Would you like to know what it’s like to volunteer at CPL? . We have volunteer roles in companionship, sport, administration and much more**!**
Are you a resident ‘What’s On’ guide? Support your community by being a ‘Local Link’ and discovering activities and events that match CPL client’s passions and goals!
We’re looking for an organised and focused volunteer who loves their community, and can research and document local activities and events that CPL clients can choose to be a part of. Enhance your community by connecting CPL clients with the events and activities that match their passions! If you’ve got great Microsoft Office skills, and are confident in navigating the breadth of information available online, we want you to join us as a Local Links volunteer!
As the ‘Local Links’ volunteer you will be:
- Researching social groups, community events and activities in the local and wider area.
- Creating and maintaining a current timetable of social groups, events and activities in the local area.
- Networking and relationship building with local community groups to facilitate social opportunities for clients if appropriate.
**This volunteer role can be flexible to suit your availability up to a maximum 2 hours per week. **The volunteer and CPL will regularly review this volunteer role based on the capacity of the volunteer to assist on an ongoing basis and the needs of CPL.
You will be responsible for organising your transport to and from the location of this CPL role.
Make a difference and support people with a disability to live the life they choose!