- Location: Thomastown VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Young People
This is a short term project role, for a 2-3 month period. Flexible with days and times, however someone who is able to start soon would be great.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Safety & Emergency Services
One-on-one induction and orientation with the Quality & Risk Manager, ongoing support and supervision.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Application form
- Reference checks
- Induction session
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Kids First.
Do you have a background in quality, risk management and/or OH&S? We are looking for a skilled professional in this field to assist with writing and updating organisational policies, procedures and work instruction.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Document management within a Quality system
- Risk management reporting
- Data analysis
- System data cleanup
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally someone who has a background in quality, risk management OH&S
- Good experience with writing and updating organisational policies, procedures and work instructions
- Solid Microsoft Excel and Word skills are critical
- Good skills with Microsoft Access desirable
- Experience with risk management software systems (ie: Risk Wizard) would be beneficial
Use your skills and experience to assist a fantastic not-for-profit organisation! We've got a lot of work coming up and would really appreciate any volunteer help that could be offered.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.