- Location: Alice Springs NT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Family Services
Ongoing position Time required varied - 2-3 hours per week/fortnight
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
- Sport & Physical Activity
Volunteer induction and role specific training will be provided.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- Ongoing position
- Time required varied - 2-3 hours per week/fortnight
- Join the World’s largest humanitarian network
The program This program seeks to support young people from the Alice Springs community to access and participate in sports.
The opportunity This role suits someone over the age of 18 who is able to build good rapport with young people, maintain positive relationships, is enthusiastic and can commit to 2-3 hours per week/fortnight. You will gain valuable experience working in the community while providing companionship and friendship to someone experiencing vulnerability.
The impact Supports young people to reap the benefits associated with team sports, and who otherwise may not be able to participate in sports.
For more information, please see the volunteer role description below or contact Sophie Lees on 08 8952 1399.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.