- Location: Victor Harbor SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
To Be Negotiated.
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
On the Job training
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Good Organisational Skills
Experience in the use of accounting software
Ability to maintain accurate records
Good Computer Skills
Good Communication Skills
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Treasurer is responsible for the accounts and reporting on the financial status to both the Board and Members of Fleurieu FM. The Treasurer will also be responsible for financial supervision to enable the Board Of Management to provide good financial governance. Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Maintaining accounts of Fleurieu FM including the receipt and banking of all monies, bank reconciliation, accounts receivable and payable.
- Maintaining all financial affairs.
- Responsible for grant applications.
- Responsibility for the annual budget process and preparation of annual budget presentation to the Board.
- Development and review of financial policies and procedures.
- Provide monthly financial reports and present at the Board meetings.
- Maintain and provide accounts for the purpose of auditing.
- Issue yearly membership fee notices and maintain accurate records of all membership payments.