- Location: Across: Melbourne VIC, Hawthorn VIC, Sydney NSW, Prahran VIC, St Kilda VIC, Brunswick VIC, Docklands VIC, Heidelberg VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
10 hours per week (flexible)
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Writing & Editing
- Fair Work Ombudsman Training - Council of Social Services Training - Mandate Report Training (VIC & NSW) Others as required
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Australian Citizenship or Permanent Resident
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- Talent management includes building the quality and depth of talent, including a focus on succession and leadership/employee development.
- Managing corporate capabilities includes dealing with rapid changes in technology, globalization, and the increasingly complex external context of government regulations and public policy.
- Cultural issues include organizational change, agility, social networking, ethics and values, innovation, customer focus, diversity and inclusiveness, and multiculturalism.
What opportunities will you be provided with?
- Work closely with the Executive Leadership Team
- Work with the Advisory Committee & Board of Directors
- Professional Growth and Development
- Experience within an NFP Community Justice Organisation
The candidate we are seeking should have the appropriate experience within People and Culture (Human Resources) here in Australia (approx. 5 years) in a leadership position, have appropriate Qualifications and Registrations and good communication skills.