- Location: Camberwell VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Flexible hours and days to choose from. You can choose any day(s) and time(s) you are comfortable with Monday - Sunday : 10:00 am - 1:00 pm Monday - Sunday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Garden Maintenance
We will be providing sufficient training, assistance and offer support in ensuring you deliver your best outcome for the role
- Maintaining the temple premises clean by performing weekly duties and daily spot cleaning in all public areas of the building, including bathrooms, garden (weather permitting), kitchens, and event hall.
- Working with other maintenance team members and temple committee members to ensure that all areas are cleaned and stocked with necessary items.
- Observing proper chemical handling procedures when working with cleaning agents, including wearing gloves, goggles, or masks and following written or verbal instructions.
- Performing maintenance, such as changing light bulbs and restocking bathrooms, and making repairs.
- Assisting with event preparations and clean up.
- Taking inventory of cleaners and other supplies and submitting requests when items need to be replenished.
- Interacting with temple and community visitors in a respectful, positive manner.