- Location: Rockingham WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
Two afternoons per school term for around 1.5 hours.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Training will be provided
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
This position is managed by Rockingham Volunteer Centre and one of their representatives will contact you within the next day or two to discuss your expression of interest however if you would like to speak to one of our referral officers sooner please contact us on 9528 8670 during the hours of Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 9.30am-2.30pm and Thursday 12.30pm-5.30pm.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Would suit a person who has a willingness to devote time and energy to the role. Likes to be part of a team. Would like to see the school be the best it can be. Some training will be given.