- Location: Hamilton Hill WA
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Ongoing, intermittent, about once or twice a month depending on Hub events.
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- National Police Certificate *
These people need to be able to communicate and work as a team, reasonably fit (some lifting of tables and chairs), take instructions, share tasks, and be reliable. Sense of humour under duress :)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
These volunteers will have two areas of work:
Assist the Hub trustees to maintain the Hub building - eg cleaning gutters, pruning trees, and take on minor internal tasks - eg shelves, window cleaning, painting etc.
Event assistance: shopping, pizza making, set up and clean up before and after events, film-projector set up, bunting, signage etc