- Location: Indooroopilly QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
One day per week, ideally on a Tuesday or Thursday.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
This volunteer position could also suit someone studying SEO and would like the opportunity to learn and gain valuable experience with a big budget to experiment with.
- National Police Certificate *
We're genuinely open and flexible in our search for the right candidate, especially as we recognise that you’ll be generously donating your time to help Library For All achieve its mission, and we think you'll likely have some of the following skills and experience:
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
Google ads account management experience.
AdWords certification is desirable but not necessary.
SEO or Social Media experience desirable.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Ideally, our Adwords Volunteer will be a hands-on, data-oriented, technically minded SEO / Adwords / PPC Specialist, responsible for improving the search traffic to drive new leads to our website as well as improving our search engine optimisation to grow our organisation and support Library For All’s mission to make knowledge accessible to all, equally.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, Brand & Communications, you will be a vital part of the Library For All Team as you are responsible for managing the performance of the Google Ads campaign and providing cutting edge strategies to meet our needs.
This is a hands-on volunteer role with key aspects of the role including:
- Plan, manage, and execute Paid Search / Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organisation, and management;
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices and techniques to ensure correct account spend/growth, identify new opportunities;
- Proactively research campaign issues and formulate actionable solutions based on findings; and
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate self-started qualities.
- Understanding of reported metrics and what they mean.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment