- Location: Bentley WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Flexible. Timesheets to be handed in at least monthly.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
On the job training and on going support
Police Check payable by Agency. Petrol allowance provided
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
1. Able to take direction from Coordinators;
2. Able to maintain clients privacy and confidentiality;
3. Friendly helpful manner;
4. Ability to work as part of a team;
5. Ability to adhere to customer service guidelines; and
6. Be a positive advocate for People Who Care.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Community Visitor Scheme program was established to promote links between people living in an aged care facility and their local community. We are looking for volunteers to improve residents' quality of life who have limited family, cultural and social contact and may be at risk of social isolation. As a CVS volunteers you will be conducting regular home visits to seniors living at home or in a residential aged care facilities.