- Location: Brisbane City QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
Minimum 12 months Approximately 3-5 hours per week and attendance at monthly committee meetings
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Disability Support
You will have the support from the GM of sports and your fellow state and local club committees.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Please provide a copy of your resume
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The role would primarily involve the following
- Support the Chair in the preparation and planning of regular committee meetings. This includes preparing agendas for distribution, documenting minutes of the meeting and ensuring the smooth running of the committee.
- Provide administrative support to the committee including providing a link to clubs and outside agencies as needed
- Be acquainted with any reports, correspondence or business which is to be presented at the meeting
- Fulfill administrative support tasks in support of the chair and committee
- Attend Special Olympics events, especially those hosted within the state