- Location: Capel WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
To be discussed.
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Working with Animals
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A person with a secretarial/administrative background and initiative required for the following duties: • Use of the HorsePower Australia database to record volunteer and rider registrations and access HorsePower Australia documents. • Attend monthly committee meetings. • Access HorsePower Capel email and either respond or forward to other committee members as appropriate • Respond to reporting requirements from HorsePower Australia. • Oversee filing system in the HorsePower Capel clubhouse. • Attend to ad hoc administrative needs such as letter writing, grants and donations.