- Location: Girrawheen WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Mediation & Advocacy
We offer orientation and ongoing support
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Agency to pay for police certificate.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Jamie is an easy going young person in his mid 20’s. He has cerebral palsy, an intellectual disability and is non-verbal. He currently lives in supported accommodation in the Coolbinia area.
Jamie uses an eye glaze (Vanguard communication device) as well as a “Yes, No” head device and body language to communicate.
Jamie loves watching scary movies, going to the beach and listening to music. He would like to find a person that will become a trusted friend and speak up for him when required.
Some experience in special needs communication would be of benefit but not essential. Some training will be provided.
If you think you could be the friend Jamie needs, please contact us today!