- Location: Mckinnon VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Sport & Physical Activity
On the job training will be provided.
- National Police Certificate *
You will also be required to complete a Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check.
If you have lived overseas for more than 12 months in the past 10 years we also require an international police check.
Marriott pays for your national police check.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Enjoy supporting a small group of people with an intellectual disability to enjoy a hit of tennis at the local courts. You will supervised and supported by a paid staff member and work alongside other volunteers. The participants greatly benefit from 1:1 support to have a hit and practice their tennis. You do not have to be a great tennis player but able to hit a ball and keen to help another person achieve their goals and actively participate in tennis.