- Location: Marrickville NSW
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
We are located in the Addison Road Community Centre in Marrickville. We would like to run regular classes so we are looking for some ongoing commitment.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Education & Training
- Food Preparation & Service
- IT & Web Development
- Music & Entertainment
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Translating & Interpreting
We provide relevant training, professional development and resources as well as tea, coffee and refreshments, free parking and a wonderfully supportive and inclusive environment and team.
We are willing to reimburse costs of resources or purchase resources necessary to conduct the classes. We may be willing to reimburse travel.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
First Aid training is desirable.
Bilingual/Bicultural workers from ethnic, aboriginal or refugee backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply!
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
You will need: - Police Check - WWCC - Be bilingual or bicultural - Be open to working with people from all different backgrounds - Have a friendly, welcoming personality - Enjoy teaching people with challenging behaviours new skills!
If this sounds like you, please email us at with a brief introduction about yourself, why you would like to volunteer and what skill/activity/class you would like to contribute, as well as your contact details!