- Location: Blackburn South VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Tuesdays and or thursdays
Type of work
- Disability Support
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Do you know your away around the public transport network of Melbourne? Do you like working with young people with disabilities? We are looking for volunteers to help support staff to assist participants with a disability to access public transport and go to a variety of venues around Melbourne. To encourage and help supervise participants while they are out and about. No qualifications are required but a confidence using the public transport network and a friendly engaging manner is needed. No manual handling or personal care is required - all participants walk independently and do not require assistance. Public transport cost covered while on the program and all volunteers are supported by staff.