- Location: Rockingham WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
There are two shifts per week. Monday 12.30pm to 4pm and Fridays 12.30pm to 4pm.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Music & Entertainment
- Seniors & Aged Care
On the job training provided
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Are you confident with large groups, and do you enjoy facilitating them? The Autumn Centre has a large Bingo group that is run by a group of members who are passionate about Bingo. This group requires the assistance of a volunteer to undertake duties such as welcoming new members and helping them integrate in to the group, calling numbers, and ensuring the group runs on time. The Autumn Centre has around 1900 members aged over 50 who attend the Centre for social groups and activities. On the job training will be provided.