- Location: Across: Canberra ACT, Braddon ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
Friday Nights from 6pm - 7pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
You will need to meet minimum coach accreditation requirements. These can be provided by Special Olympics Australia through the play by the rules platform.
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- Support in the preparation of skill sessions and activities for athletes - Monitor and provide feedback regarding athlete development - Provide a supporting environment that encourages athletes to achieve their personal best - Excellent organisational and communication skills - Ability to inspire and motivate others to believe in the Special Olympics Mission - Ability to work within set boundaries - Understanding of relevant WH&S requirements - Ability to be flexible and to improvise when needed