- Location: Wellard WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Wednesday mornings 9:30- 11.30- School Terms
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Disability Support
on the job
- Working with Children Check *
A crafty person that loves children and prepared to give a long term commitment as well as having a current Working with Children Check.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A special volunteer/volunteers are required to assist with the Creative Minds class on Wednesdays 9.30am to 11.30am. This is an adults craft group that has a high number of people with disabilities attending. They all have their own carer but sometimes an extra pair of hands is required to assist when needed.