- Location: Torrensville SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
The CareWorks Cottage Op Shop opening times are: Mon-Fri 10:00-4:00. Volunteering hours required 10-4pm with days for rostering flexible Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- National Police Certificate *
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Join our friendly team at the CareWorks Cottage Op Shop to create a delightful shopping experience.
Customer Service is central to our success, so ensuring customers and staff find the CareWorks Cottage experience a pleasant one is vital. We are seeking welcoming, friendly and courteous volunteers and we will provide the training.
If you would like to be part of an Op Shop that not only prides itself in providing a delightful op shop experience but that creates an environment for staff that is friendly and respectful, then contact CareWorks.
- A genuine desire to help others.
- Team player
- Able to take direction
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
- Available 10am-4pm but day of rostering is flexible
- Support CareWorks vision for a fairer and more compassionate society