- Location: Across: New South Wales NSW, Victoria VIC, Queensland QLD, South Australia SA, Western Australia WA, Northern Territory NT, Tasmania TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Animal Welfare
The project is looking for someone that can give 10+ hours per week.
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
Type of work
- Governance, Boards, & Committees
- Research, Policy, & Analysis
- Writing & Editing
Key Responsibilities: To liaise with the Management Committee to identify projects requiring funds; To research and locate available Grants and other funding opportunities; To prepare and submit Grant Applications to ensure a sustainable organization; To report to the Association on the time frame, progress and success of the applications; To present Acquittal Documents as required
Skills: Ability to lead a small virtual team. Able to create and work through an annual grant calendar. Ability to excel at key responsibilities.