- Location: Neutral Bay NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Minimum of 4 hours per fortnight. Days, times and roles are flexible, however the community centre is only open Monday to Friday between working hours.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Music & Entertainment
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Writing & Editing
- National Police Certificate *
Somebody with a happy disposition who enjoys meeting people
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- Welcome members and guests to the centre
- Offer tea and coffee
- Provide information to new centre users on the activities and programs offered by the centre.
This role would suit someone who is energetic, enjoys meeting people and has strong communication skills.
IT skills are strongly desirable.