- Location: Kelmscott WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Inductions are done on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday at 10 am (about 1 hour). The Pantry is open from Tuesday until Friday from 9:15 AM until 11:30 AM. A minimum commitment for 3 hours per week is required. Work times we are looking for are on Tuesday and Friday from 9 AM until 12 PM. And on Thursdays from 9 AM until 1 PM.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Crossways is a Christian charitable organisation that offers a wide range of programs and services to the local community. These include emergency relief and counselling to those in crisis as well as access to quality and affordable clothing, household items and groceries. We also provide a community hub through the Crossways Café and various community focused programs that run through the centre.
Crossways runs an Op Shop, Café, Pantry, Emergency Relief Program, Counselling and Training Centre.
Retail Assistant - Pantry: Job Description
- You will be helping with customer service.
- You will be assisting with restocking the pantry.
- On Thursdays we need you to assist with our shopping at the Foodbank.
- General house-keeping as required.
- Assisting in restocking the bread outlet.