- Location: Spring Hill QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
No more than 10 hours a week
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Intermediate to advance skills in a wide range of office programs e.g. Word and Excel
- Experience with Google Drive file sharing
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills in both written and verbally.
Radio 4RPH is in a growth period, we have so many exciting projects in development that we need your help to assist us with making it happen.
We are looking for a Fundraising & Projects Assistant that will help the Station Manager and Grants Officer with scouring our vast fundraising network for grant and trust opportunities, assist in establishing suitability and helping craft the details of the project to correspond with the application.
This role can be done remotely, at the radio station, or a mixture of both. It's suitable for anyone that is computer savvy, loves research, and doesn't mind brainstorming with two community-minded mad hatters.
You will not be required to write any grants but your assistance will help the radio station achieve it groundbreaking goals.