- Location: Melbourne VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Human Rights
This is a volunteer role to improve the justice system and to make a real difference. It’s important to stress we take the work we do seriously, and we set high expectations for everyone across the organisation. But this is also reflected in the experience you’ll get as an Anika volunteer – access to development opportunities, end-to-end project management and above all, real impact! The videographer will be expected to contribute approximately 6-8 hours per week.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
We are on the hunt for a videographer with a creative flair to join Anika’s Marketing team. As videographer, you will lead the filming and editing of engaging video content used for a variety of digital channels. The role will be project based, and is an important function of communicating Anika’s key messages to our target audience. The role will involve working closely with Anika’s marketing team and wider team.
**Key Responsibilities **
• Leading the filming and editing of video-based projects for Anika’s Marketing team.
• Managing video projects from inception to completion while displaying excellent time management skills and keeping to deadlines (If you have experience with preproduction skills such as story boarding and scripting that would be a bonus!).
• Providing creative input on video content ideation and wider communication strategies.
• Working with internal and external stakeholders when required to create video content.
Send your CV to and CC with the subject line “Videographer Application – [your name]” plus answers to the following questions:
1. Why would you make an awesome videographer for Anika?
2. What drives you to be involved in the fight for access to justice?