- Location: Melbourne VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Human Rights
This is a volunteer role to improve the justice system and to make a real difference. It’s important to stress we take the work we do seriously, and we set high expectations for everyone across the organisation. But this is also reflected in the experience you’ll get as an Anika volunteer – access to development opportunities, end-to-end project management and above all, real impact! The graphic designer will be expected to contribute approximately 6-8 hours per week.
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Writing & Editing
We are on the hunt for a creative and proactive graphic designer to join Anika’s Marketing team. As graphic designer, you will create engaging visual material for a variety of print and digital formats.
• Conceptualizing and executing visual designs based on requirements.
• Managing projects from inception to completion while displaying excellent time management skills and keeping to deadlines.
• Providing creative advice and guidance on communications activities and strategies.
• Working with internal and external stakeholders when required to create visual material.
For information about employee rights and minimum wages, see the Fair Work Ombudsman website.
Send your CV to and CC with the subject line “Graphic Designer Application – [your name]” plus answers to the following questions:
1. Why would you make an awesome graphic designer for Anika?
2. What drives you to be involved in the fight for access to justice?
Please also include examples of previous graphic design work you have completed.