- Location: Adelaide SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
6 months minimum commitment; one day a week- 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
Volunteer induction and role specific training will be provided.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- 6 months minimum commitment
- One day a week- 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- The role is based in our baby seats store in Mile End, Adelaide
The program The Red Cross baby seats store is a team of staff and volunteers dedicated to maintaining the safety of children in cars. With over 75 years of combined experience, the team provides advice and fitting of children's car seats, boosters and baby capsules. The store also offers children's car seats, boosters, baby capsules, and other baby equipment (such as cots, prams and high chairs) to hire or buy.
The opportunity The Infant & Child Restraint Fitter Volunteer will assist with the efficient and safe fitting of children's car seats in customers’ vehicles and contribute to maintaining the safety of children in cars. Red Cross will ensure you have training and ongoing support.
The impact As an infant and child restraint fitter you will be directly contributing to ensuring the safety of children by installing and removing child restraints according to manufacturer's instructions and child restraints laws. For more information, please contact Huw Hunt on 8100 4594. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.