- Location: Bathurst NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Every Thursday, 3pm - 4:30pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Education & Training
- IT & Web Development
- Tutoring & Coaching
Training provided, including how to use Google docs, Trello, WHS and induction in the role. This will be done remotely via zoom.
- National Police Certificate *
Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Understanding of technology, basic internet skills.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Everything is going online; without the skills to use technology, people are becoming more and more excluded from the modern world and all it has to offer. You don't need to be a tech whiz for this role. You just need an understanding of basic technology skills and some patience! You could be asked to help out on a phone, laptop or tablet. You can improve lives by sharing your knowledge!