- Location: Guildford WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
7.45am start - 3.00pm finish. Weekdays only
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
Occupational Health and Safety, On going support from Team Leader and Service Manager
Travel expenses may be reimbursed.
- National Police Certificate *
Police checks are conducted by the organisation at no cost to the volunteer.
No special skills required. All volunteers at People Who Care are trained in OH&S and gardening equipment.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our clients require help to maintain a safe garden environment around their homes. Jobs include mowing, whipper snipping, raking, weeding and light pruning.
All tools, equipment and training provided.
Perfect for those people wanting to keep fit and healthy, get some horticultural experience or needing to complete Centrelink hours.