- Location: Hawthorn VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Young People
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Writing & Editing
An induction will be provided
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Volunteers will be required to submit an application, attend an interview and provide references. A Working with Children Check is required if the volunteer would like to visit a hospital to see the programs in situ.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of the Koala Kids Foundation.
Make a positive difference in the lives of children, adolescents, young adults and their families during cancer treatment by becoming a Grant Application Writer.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- research and develop a narrative which highlights the impact Koala Kids programs have for children, adolescents, young adults and their families throughout cancer treatment
- investigate new and emerging cancer treatment therapies and the benefits for children, adolescents, young adults and their families during cancer treatment
- strong writing and communication skills
- experience writing grant applications and/or narratives
- research experience