- Location: Across: Baulkham Hills NSW, Wagga Wagga NSW, Red Hill ACT, Macquarie Park NSW, Queanbeyan NSW, Kellyville NSW, Griffith ACT, Forster NSW, Alstonville NSW, Coraki NSW, Leura NSW, Parkes NSW, Point Clare NSW, Warabrook NSW, Bangor NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Various flexible shifts available to suit your lifestyle.
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
Job orientation and guidance provided.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
BaptistCare connects with individuals, families and communities. They are a market leader in aged care services throughout NSW and ACT, because they care and love what they do and the communities they engage with. BaptistCare also supports the community with services such as domestic violence prevention initiatives, affordable housing and no-interest loans.
Their volunteers support and assist staff and residents/clients by engaging in a variety of enjoyable and rewarding volunteer activities. Come and join a team that makes a difference every day!
As a volunteer Concierge you will need to have the ability to positively interact with people from all walks of life. You should also be caring, patient and empathetic by nature.
- Meet and greet BaptistCare residents, families and friends on site
- Assist families and friends with site tours, directions and information about site activities and services.
- Liaise with residential staff and volunteers
- Escalate complaints and/or concerns to management in a timely manner
- Work under the guidance of staff
- Demonstrate compassion and care toward others
- Present a positive and friendly approach to all
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to work well in a team
- Participate in activities safely, being mindful of clients, self and staff
- Preserve the privacy of clients and team members by observing the required standards of confidentiality
- Comprehensive orientation and induction training
- Closer connection with your local community and a sense of belonging
- New friendships and create professional networks
- Build your confidence