- Location: Beverley SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
5 - 10 hours per week with flexibility to work around work/family commitments
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- National Police Certificate *
• Event management and fundraising experience
• Experience with approaching new sponsors and building a donator base
• Connections with sponsor and donator companies
• Enthusiastic, fun and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Composed and professional during high stress times
• Flexible with schedule during event time with the ability to work evenings and weekends if needed
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Events and Fundraising team is a crucial part of the Treasure Boxes family. Every event we produce is creating opportunities to expand our impact for infants, babies and children living in severe disadvantage. Event Coordinators are part of a cross-functional team that specifically coordinates and organizes event logistics to ensure successful events and fundraising campaigns, and large projects.
Flexible working hours either from home or headquarters. The position would ideally suit someone who has a passion to contribute to the community through their efforts and can commit one to two days a week part-time.
- Ongoing commitment is likely to require 5-10 hours/week
- Based at our Beverley warehouse, with work from home flexibility
- Support with event and fundraising creation, development, coordination and roll-out
- Support to source new relationships with sponsors and donators
- Occasional lifting and moving materials related to event preparation
- General administrative office tasks
Why Work with Treasure Boxes?
- Full training provided
- Exciting time of growth
- Placement and internships available
- Work from Home opportunity
- Experience working in an emerging SA children's charity
- Great, relaxed working culture
- Based locally in Beverley - 10 minutes from the CBD