- Location: Ballarat VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Arts & Culture
Exhibition openings can vary in length but generally expect a shift of up to 4 hours per event.
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
Volunteers are required to complete event induction training.
You need to be over 18 years of age and hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
BIFB is a celebration of art, artists, community partnerships, and loyal supporters. It is only fitting that we host exhibition events to acknowledge all this hard work and celebrate the ways in which art enriches our world. As a Hospitality Attendant you will assist with:
- opening event preparations including bar set up and re-stocking
- preparation and provision of refreshments
- general exhibition/BIFB enquiries
- event pack up
- a current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- good interpersonal skills with a love teamwork and hospitality
- a reasonable level of fitness as you will be mostly on your feet
- a willingness to follow tasks to completion
- be willing to wear a supplied BIFB t-shirt or apron
By volunteering with us you will get hands on experience in hospitality and arts festival management, plus opportunities to network with program artists and establish industry links. Our volunteer rewards program includes allocated and/or discounted festival tickets, merchandise and events.