- Location: Golden Grove SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
10am - 3pm everyday
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Music & Entertainment
- Seniors & Aged Care
- National Police Certificate *
- Prepared to undergo a Current Police clearance
- Respectful, reliable friendly & enthusiastic disposition
- Positive personality
- Willingness to help other people.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The purpose of the volunteer role is to work within the volunteer program of Helping Hand Aged Care to provide support services to residents/clients with the aim to enhance their quality of life. Accompany residents to activities. Conversations / walks / assist with memory support / men's club as per activity calendar. Must enjoy working with the elderly.