- Location: Frankston East VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Varied and flexible, on average 15 hours per week.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
Induction and role training provided
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
A standard driver's licence.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- Build strong relationships with referral agencies and other community partners
- Position Groomed to Go as a preferred partner for referral agencies
- Maintain strong partnerships through diligent follow up and by fostering mutually beneficial relationships
- Interview, onboard and train new team volunteers
Key Skills Required:
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to articulate the benefits of partnering with Groomed to Go