- Location: Sandgate QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Tuesday & Thursdays 1.30pm-3.30pm
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Music & Entertainment
- Seniors & Aged Care
All Regis volunteers receive ongoing training and support.
- National Police Certificate *
- Police Check (free for volunteers)*
- Stat Dec
- Positive Attitude
* Arranged via Regis, details to be provided on expression of interest.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
It takes a special person to work in aged care. We want the best people and we work hard to keep them – so our residents have a consistent, experienced presence in their lives. Volunteers are key to our program and to enriching people’s daily living with their experience and skills.
Regis Sandgate Lucinda requires talented musicians- of any instrument and/or singers to play/sing for residents each Tuesday & Thursday from 1.30pm-3.00pm