- Location: Beaconsfield WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Flexible arrangement with a minimum of two (2) hours commitment per week on either a Monday, Thursday or Friday from 10:00am - 1:00pm.
- Groups of 10 or more
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Music & Entertainment
- Tutoring & Coaching
Orientation, Manual task Theory & Basic Life Support
- National Police Certificate *
• Strong passion for building confidence in others.
• An interest in developing coaching experience
• Availability to attend necessary training.
• Willingness to undergo a National Police Clearance (Provided by Activ)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Performing Arts Coach will have the opportunity to coach our customers participating in their Performing Arts Program at Rockingham. This opportunity would be suitable for an individual with an interest in music, dance, theatre and/or another areas of the performing arts looking to coach and help build the confidence of people living with a disability.
By jumping on-board our team, you'll have the opportunity to;
•Engage and build relationships with our customers, while taking on a person-centred approach. •Contribute your skills to coach our customers in developing their skills. •Get creative and assist our staff in designing each of the performances, based on the skill of our customers!