- Location: Perth WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Sport & Physical Activity
About the Festival
- Pride Sports Festival 2019 is the biggest celebration that anyone can play sport.
- Think fun sports matches (hockey, water polo and touch rugby), commentary by drag queens, half time entertainment, food trucks, community games and more.
Saturday, November 16th. 2019. As a Partnerships Coordinator, you'll
- Be part of the team managing partnerships and fundraising
- Follow up on leads of potential sponsors and partners
- Conduct research and submit grants suitable for our organisation
- Be assigned a specialty role based on your specific interests. This may be a role in fostering community partnerships, a role specifically in grant writing, or a role specifically geared towards seeking corporate partnerships.
- Assist in grants and partnership acquittals following the event.
- Knowledge of grants
- Experience in partnerships, sales, or other fundraising initiatives
- Previous experience volunteering for a non-profit.
- Keen and willing to learn from an experienced Grants Manager.