- Location: Castlemaine VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
Castlemaine Repair Cafe are looking for an enthusiastic Volunteer Website Administrator to provide ongoing monitoring and updating of the Repair Cafe Wordpress website. Volunteers can work from home.
The role involves :–
- Monitoring and posting updated content to the website
- Reviewing and initiating website updates
- Other tasks as requested
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- Experience in computer technology and website support
- Excellent communications skills, in both developing and editing content and to liaise with other volunteers regarding content.
- Proficiency in general computer operation and technical requirements
- Familiarity with design fundamentals and photo editing
Hours: Approximately 2-3 hours per month. This ongoing volunteer position would be flexible hours depending on the needs of the website.
The Castlemaine Repair Cafe is made up of a group of residents from Castlemaine and surrounds who believe it is better to repair things wherever possible rather than to throw them away. We have created a space called the ‘Castlemaine Repair Café’ located at Castlemaine Town Hall, where local people can bring clothes, radios, toys and all kinds of household goods to be repaired, and learn how to do it themselves! On the last Sunday of each month our dedicated group of volunteers meets at Castlemaine Town Hall to assist the local community with general repairs.
Please contact Chris Hooper on 03 5470 5508 or email to apply or for further information.