- Location: Orchard Hills NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Saturdays from 9am to 2pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Disability Support
- Food Preparation & Service
- Fundraising & Events
- Garden Maintenance
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Trades & Maintenance
- Working with Animals
- Working with Children Check *
Own transport is helpful.
Knowledge of horses is helpful, but not essential.
Knowledge of working with persons with disability is helpful, but not essential.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
No prior horse-riding knowledge is needed. There are many roles for volunteer to choose from. The tasks involved span across gardening, maintenance, horse care, fundraising, assisting riders, and many more.
This is a great opportunity to help people and learn new skills.
If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity, please provide your phone number when completing the express of interest form.
Leep is a referral service promoting this opportunity on behalf of the organisation.