- Location: Richmond VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Volunteers maybe required to volunteer after hours on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday nights (possibly until midnight). It is essential that volunteers have the ability to stay calm under pressure and are willing and able to de-escalate situations. Volunteers are required to assist run the buggy transfer service before and after the events at the MCG but during the events, volunteers are provided with free access to enter the MCG to watch the games/concerts.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
Introduction to Privacy Training (Online) Disability Awareness Training (Online) MCG OH&S Training (Online)
- $20 Food Voucher on event days - Entry to the events on volunteering day - Travel Costs will also be reimbursed
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Willing to work nights
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- Volunteer tasks will include customer service, crowd marshalling, assisting supporters to a MCG in a wheelchair or driving a buggy (training provided)
- Volunteering will involve Thursday, Friday nights and weekends day or evening. The service is offered before and after the game.
- Volunteers are provided with a uniform and will have free entry to the game on the day of volunteering (when they are not helping out with the service).
- Volunteer will be required to undertake an interview and undertake a Working with Children Check and Police Check in addition to completion of online courses (Privacy and Disability Awareness Training)
- Drivers License preferred
- This is an exciting initiative - get involved