- Location: Auburn NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
Weekly, Tuesdays 10am – 1pm
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
Volunteers will be reimbursed for any out of pocket costs
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The classes will be Held at: Auburn Community Centre44A Macquarie Street Auburn Volunteer out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed to volunteers who pay for any items using their own money to be used in the classes. Duties:
Food Preparation Assisting with setting up Assistance with clean up
Requirements: Working with Children’s Check National Police Check Food Handling Certificate Supervisor Certificate Bilingual (Chinese, Cantonese)
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.