- Location: Port Hedland WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Emergency Response
Training one night per week with some weekend activities every 2-3 months.
Type of work
- Safety & Emergency Services
- Trades & Maintenance
We supply all the training and equipment as an SES member. You will first need to complete your induction within the first 4 weeks.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Attending callouts whenever possible
Following instructions given by your team leader
Correct operation and care of equipment
Attending unit meetings regularly
Participating in regular training.
Having fun and learning new skills
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Ideally you will have some sort of experience within the Transport/Stores area, however, this can be learnt on the job. We are looking for someone to organise the maintenance of our varied fleet of vehicles in a state of readiness and to maintain and store the Units equipment and management of consumables.