- Location: Dandenong VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
2-6 hours once a week or fortnight
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Your role would be as a friendly support person, joining an enthusiastic and motivated disabled person for an activity of their choosing - a class, a movie, a group membership, a cafe, a gym visit, a walk, a concert, a sporting event, pursuing a hobby they love etc. Meet them there, join in. Share the achievement. Help them to build their independence and achieve their goals. Full staff training and support provided. You can give greater confidence and quality of life to another person, simply by being there for a few hours.