- Location: Gymea NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Third Thursday of each month 5:30pm-7:30pm.
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
At minimum, candidates should be competent in 3 of the skills listed below:
- Experience in developing partnerships and/or mergers and acquisitions
- Financial and accounting experience
- Proven track record working within diverse teams
- Facilitation and Coaching skills
- Marketing and business development
- Leveraging social networks to promote the services of the organisation
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
An opportunity is available for the position of Treasurer on the GCAIS Management Committee. This is an opportunity to join a well-known organisation and support its efforts to deliver high quality services and support to our current and future clients. Our Vision is: To be a Dynamic Community Force in bringing Self-Reliance, Dignity and Well-being to People's Lives.
We are looking for someone with a solid background in accounting and financial management. If you're wanting to get involved with a forward thinking and strategic management team and, are available on the 3rd Thursday of the month after normal business hours, then get in touch.
Celebrating Inclusiveness, independence and participation.