- Location: Bentleigh East VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Weekly commitment of a couple of hours. You decide.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Medical Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We require the services of a Volunteer Driver to support our Clients participating in various activities.
The Role requires the Volunteer Driver assisted by a Volunteer Jockey to pick -up Clients from their home to our Centre & return home. Empathy dealing with frail & older people is required. You will be driving a current Automatic Toyota Hi-Ace Bus, requiring a Car Licence. Successful Applicants will be require a current Police check, conducted at our expense. Full training & support will be given.