- Location: Bell Park VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Monday hours are 12:30 to 3:45pm. Monthly Board Meetings 3:30 to 5pm. Additional details from the agency.
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
Orientation with on the job support provided.
Afternoon tea/coffee provided.
- National Police Certificate *
Be available to commence as Secretary in July.
- previous experience as a secretary,
- attend required meetings | Committee Meeting are on the last Monday monthly,
- liaise with President,
- be tech savvy and able to communicate via email, phone or txt.
- manage correspondence,
- have excellent communication skills.
Benefit: Monthly trips at a discount.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for a Secretary to support the President and Committee of Management to assist in the operation of our Senior Citizens Club. Our Secretary will assist in all area of administration to ensure smooth functioning of our Club and day to day business. You will become an Honorary Member on the Committee for 1 month period, and a 3 month trial period is considered appropriate. Role includes: Keeping accurate records of members, process memberships, record and process monthly meetings, manage members details for outings.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.