- Location: Palm Beach QLD
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Service Centre Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
On the job training provided
- National Police Certificate *
• Experience and willingness to assist others with general enquiries
• Great communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
• Current drivers licence is advantageous however not essential
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
• Willingness to interact with a diverse range of people
• Ability to work in ways that are congruent with EPIC’s values and non-negotiable behaviours
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Do you enjoy interacting with others, have some spare time and like to assist others? We would love to hear from you!
Ideally this volunteer will enjoy meeting new people and be at ease around those from a variety of cultures and backgrounds. The role includes being a presence at our Service Centre assisting others by means of a variety of different activites within the Service Centre, and out in the Community.